Spring inspirations





Every year, in the town of Belleville, NJ people from all over the Metropolitan area flock to see the Cherry Blossom Festival in Branch Brook Park. There are literally hundreds of these beautiful trees lining quaint little paths throughout the park, both a photographer's and artist's delight. I love walking the familiar paths, but still take hundreds of photos each and every Spring. Another favorite place of mine is Hudson County Park, in North Bergen, NJ. These paintings were inspired by scenes from these areas.

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful!!!! The colors are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

    ReplyDelete
  3. A long time ago, I visited this park with a girl I still love. When when I go there today, I'm alone and the colors are not as vivid. Beautiful picture; thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete